Visit The Links Below To Learn More About Replacement Windows And Choosing The Right Ones For Your Home
A customer service-oriented contractor like Five Star Windows can help you choose the right replacement windows to complement your home’s looks and meet your energy-efficiency needs. To learn more about home windows, so you can make an informed choice, visit these websites:
- Visit Simonton’s website to learn more about their energy-efficient window products.
- For an in-depth explanation of how a window’s U-Factor is calculated, read this explanation from the University of Minnesota’s Center for Sustainable Building Research.
- HGTV provides many guides to selecting treatments from your new windows, such as these six tips.
- To find out more about full-frame window replacements, read this article by Andersen.
- If you’re wondering what to expect during the window replacement process, visit Milgard’s site for answers.
- Discover more information about different window materials and their properties at Energy.gov.
- Better Homes and Gardens keeps their website updated with the latest window design ideas for you to browse.
- To look at all the custom options for Milgard windows, visit the manufacturer’s site.
- The National Fenestration Rating Council has put together this helpful guide on selecting energy-efficient windows.
- You can find more information on the insulating properties of gas-filled windows at the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors’ website.
Call Five Star Windows today at (408) 385-9867 to talk to one of our specialists about upgrading your windows and doors with energy-efficient replacements.