Windows make our lives better by letting in beams of natural light and giving us glimpses of the outdoors. If your windows are old and cracked, you’ll find that a quality replacement window can improve the way you perceive your home. Browse the links below if you are considering updating the windows in your home.
- Are you looking for ways to stay cool this summer without spending too much on energy? Check out this page from EnergyStar.gov.
- Choosing a patio door can be very difficult process. For help, visit this page from Therma-Tru.
- Are you in the market for a new entry door? Let this page from ThisOldHouse.com help you find the perfect one.
- Beautiful window treatments are important for any room’s aesthetic. Learn more at this page from Better Homes and Gardens.
- Do you want to learn more about low-emissivity glass? Visit this page from EnergySavers.gov.
- Choosing the right replacement window is sometimes an arduous process. Let this page from DoItYourself.com help make the process a bit easier.
- Do you know what a “relative humidity condensation point” is? Take a look as this mini glossary of window-related terms from Simonton Windows.
For more information, or to schedule a window installation service in the San Jose area, call Five Star Windows at (408) 385-9867.