Learn more about letting natural light into your home, how Milgard sound-control windows can keep your home quiet and comfortable, why gas-insulated windows are so energy efficient, and to take a closer look at the Verona line of Simonton windows.
- Sound-control windows can help you sleep at night, and sleep well. Find out why sleep is so important on APA.org.
- Check out this slideshow from HGTV.com to get some neat ideas on bedroom window treatments.
- Explore even more benefits of natural light and how many buildings incorporate it into their architecture on BuildingGreen.com.
- Find out how older windows are insulated on HowStuffWorks.com, and see how newer efficient windows incorporate these measures right into their frames.
- Check out this page on EfficientWindows.org to see how inert gases are used to insulate windows.
- Get more great ideas on incorporating natural light into your home on OneGreenPlanet.org.
- See how natural light can benefit productivity for those that work at home on BizJournals.com.
- Find out why Energy Star-qualified windows are a great way to save energy and money on this page from EnergyStar.gov.
- Explore several different types of window closures on this page from EnergySavers.gov.
- Visit Simonton.com to explore the technology used in their windows that makes them so energy-efficient.
Contact Five Star Windows at (408) 385-9867 to learn more about these topics.